your right here beside me, inside my heart...
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Each morning I wake up and thinking of you...
I remember you're not with me and it makes me feel blue...
I miss your smile and I miss your touch...
Sometimes my heart aches because
I miss you so much and you're not around me...
I call you on the telephone and you didn't catch it...
You always tell me I'm not alone and it makes me feel better...
So I wrote this just to let you know how much I love you so...
Even though we're miles apart,
your right here beside me, inside my heart..
I remember you're not with me and it makes me feel blue...
I miss your smile and I miss your touch...
Sometimes my heart aches because
I miss you so much and you're not around me...
I call you on the telephone and you didn't catch it...
You always tell me I'm not alone and it makes me feel better...
So I wrote this just to let you know how much I love you so...
Even though we're miles apart,
your right here beside me, inside my heart..

0 comments: