I just want you TO...
Monday, August 15, 2011
Why did you get so jealous when I talk to the other boys? How many times that I've told you that I don't like him?!! No matter what happen, you should believe in me. It's because I love you more than anyone or anything in the world and nothing will ever change it!!! You're just so jealousy. You think that I will leave you any minute with another guy? I tell you, you gotta be more confident please! Honestly, if I really love you, I wouldn't think about those other guys! Did you ever know that why would I break up with My ex. It's because of his jealousy I tell you... I just only want you:
1) Don't be too jealous when I talk to the other boys.
2) Don't try to say "rude" words in front of me or in our conversation.
3) Be serious!
4) Don't try to tell lie on me.
5) Don't play or flirt with the other girls!
6) Please do be more self-loving.
7) Take care of your and my health, don't always ask me to chat with you till the late midnight.
8) Be there for me whenever I need you or I face to any problems!
9) Please do let me know your ups and downs.
10) Don't always call me "ui"! I have name, okay?
11) Be a gentleman.
12) If I cry for a reason, you have to be sure of that if the tears are happy, sad or frustrated.
I hope you can do them for me, even just some of them...
1) Don't be too jealous when I talk to the other boys.
2) Don't try to say "rude" words in front of me or in our conversation.
3) Be serious!
4) Don't try to tell lie on me.
5) Don't play or flirt with the other girls!
6) Please do be more self-loving.
7) Take care of your and my health, don't always ask me to chat with you till the late midnight.
8) Be there for me whenever I need you or I face to any problems!
9) Please do let me know your ups and downs.
10) Don't always call me "ui"! I have name, okay?
11) Be a gentleman.
12) If I cry for a reason, you have to be sure of that if the tears are happy, sad or frustrated.
I hope you can do them for me, even just some of them...

0 comments: