Our love...
Monday, August 15, 2011
In my memories, I recall my blurry relationship. The moon hung
white and clear in the dark purple sky. At that time, you told me you wanted to
hold hands with me as we walked together into the end of time.
After broke up, I was afraid to lift my head to see. It was as if my
sky had lost its colour. Until now, I still quietly wait. Wait for you to hold
my hands again but nothing happen. And from that day on, I became stronger and
my tears will never be released.
Our love, once passed, it will not return again. Our love, I
realise, has already become your burden. It’s just that I will never be able to
let go of the very last warmth, the warmth you gave to me.
Stop asking whether or not you love me. Now I want my freedom,
leaving behind this bound world. Then, I won’t ever feel lonely again.

0 comments: