Pei Ling's life
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Edit
Tears of love...
Friday, August 5, 2011
|
0 comments
I was lying on my bed.
Tears started droping from my eyes.
The dogs barked at the dark night.
But I just can’t seem to care.
Life goes on around me.
I don’t wanna participate.
But I wanna go through......
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Facebook Badge
Pearline Wong
Create Your Badge
Time and Date
Blog Archive
►
2019
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2012
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2011
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(15)
LOVE, ROMANCE AND PASSION
There's only emptiness in my life...
Life is like a card game,Once you get dealt a Han...
Can you feel the love tonight -Richard Clayderman
Boys are always don't know what the girls need.
I just want you TO...
Our love...
Oh, Gosh!
your right here beside me, inside my heart...
I miss you so much now...
Missing you...
Just saying "I love you"
Tears of love...
Do you?
Dark night
►
July
(2)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Followers
Home
0 comments: