I got my PMR result...
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Today, and it's the day to obtain PMR result. PMR candidates have been waiting for this day such a long time. Before the day comes, everyone was posting status in Facebook, mentioning about how they felt. Most of them were really nervous for the results and I was the one too. Haha!! After seeing their status, my mind started to think about the consequences if I got an unexpected results. Last night, I can't sleep well because I wanted to know my results earlier.
So, I used to check my PMR result via SMS on the next morning, today, after having my breakfast. However, there is no reply. This made me feel annoying anyway? At 2, my mum fetched me and my cousin to school. Before entering the school, I took a deep breath to calm myself. My pulse was racing fast and my heartbeat is faster than normal too. The first person I met is Majalda. I bet she will get straight A's. As what I've expected, she really score straight A's. Such a clever girl. LOL. Then I quickly asked my teacher for my result and she asked me to have mental preparation before taking my result. Hence, this told me that my result was not so good and I can't get straight A's for my PMR.
After this, she took my result for me and I just got 6A's for my PMR. It's so out of the blue as I predicted I can score straight A's. Anyway, I just accepted it as a challenges in my life. My mum told me that it's still okay for the result but I knew that she was disappointed of my result. Then, she said she will try to appeal for my result. Thanks mum, I LOVE YOU!! Later, my friend, Chin, took his result and he got straight A's. He was so over the moon after he knew he passed his PMR with flying colours. With elation, all of us who got 6A's and above were taken photos by the reporter. *Cheese*
A moment later, all of my teachers and my principal got shock after they knew I got B's for my Malay and Chinese. Anyhow, all teachers included my principal console me not to so care about the results. "It's not means that you will not get straight A's in the future, just take it easy", they said. Yeah, I will try harder and harder to achieve good results in the future, like SPM. I've to cheer up for myself. *加油加油* Congratulations to all my firends who got straight A's and good result for PMR. And, to all buddies who got unsatisfied result, it is okay. It's never too late to improve yourself guys. Get to know your weakness and strive harder next year. GOOD LUCK, MY DEAR!!
So, I used to check my PMR result via SMS on the next morning, today, after having my breakfast. However, there is no reply. This made me feel annoying anyway? At 2, my mum fetched me and my cousin to school. Before entering the school, I took a deep breath to calm myself. My pulse was racing fast and my heartbeat is faster than normal too. The first person I met is Majalda. I bet she will get straight A's. As what I've expected, she really score straight A's. Such a clever girl. LOL. Then I quickly asked my teacher for my result and she asked me to have mental preparation before taking my result. Hence, this told me that my result was not so good and I can't get straight A's for my PMR.
After this, she took my result for me and I just got 6A's for my PMR. It's so out of the blue as I predicted I can score straight A's. Anyway, I just accepted it as a challenges in my life. My mum told me that it's still okay for the result but I knew that she was disappointed of my result. Then, she said she will try to appeal for my result. Thanks mum, I LOVE YOU!! Later, my friend, Chin, took his result and he got straight A's. He was so over the moon after he knew he passed his PMR with flying colours. With elation, all of us who got 6A's and above were taken photos by the reporter. *Cheese*
A moment later, all of my teachers and my principal got shock after they knew I got B's for my Malay and Chinese. Anyhow, all teachers included my principal console me not to so care about the results. "It's not means that you will not get straight A's in the future, just take it easy", they said. Yeah, I will try harder and harder to achieve good results in the future, like SPM. I've to cheer up for myself. *加油加油* Congratulations to all my firends who got straight A's and good result for PMR. And, to all buddies who got unsatisfied result, it is okay. It's never too late to improve yourself guys. Get to know your weakness and strive harder next year. GOOD LUCK, MY DEAR!!
**The time for action is now, it's never too late to do something**

0 comments: