• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Broke up.........

    Thursday, September 8, 2011
    We were "together" for only one month. I knew that I fell for him first. Although I was ready for love, he wasn't. Now, he thinks that I'm still loving my ex. But I'd told him that I didn't for thousands of times!


    He also wants all of my love and attention for him but he didn't seem to give a crumble of love for me. He doesn't care how I feel!


    Pretty nice huh? Today, I took the first step to ask for the break up because I really struggled and you don't know how much he'd hurt me. Leaving me lonely till I ask for break up with him and then letting me know he intends to do that... Well, I'll get through this and move on. 

    Honestly, I don't want to care for him anymore! Relation is like two hands clap together. One hand cannot clap forever. I'm not willing to embrace this relation! I hate being like that!




    A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it there than
    hurt yourself to putting it back together.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment