• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • What is love?

    Wednesday, July 27, 2011
    Love… I wonder what's love really means. Is it the feeling that makes me want to jump out with joy? Or is it that touch that makes me want to skip across the clouds?


    Perhaps I still don’t know what love is, because no one has ever told me what love is? I've only read about it in books and listened to songs that try to explain the meaning of love.


    I've heard songs that say love is like a river, some songs that say love is like an undying flame, and yet others that say love is like a warm breeze. While, someone say love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes. How can love be so many different things and yet be the same?
    But I do know that my world stops when I'm with him. I lose sight of the world when I gaze into his eyes. He makes me feel special when he’s around me. But I didn't tell him that I love him, but I’ve been thinking about that the day I want to tell him that, is it love really, what I feel for him?

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment